Men's New York Rangers Alexis Lafrenière adidas Navy Home Authentic Player NHL Hockey Jersey
With the 1st overall selection in the 2020 NHL Draft. The New York Rangers selected Alexis Lafreniere from the Rimouski Océanic of the QMJHL. Lafreniere was named the Canadian Hockey League Player of the Year for the second straight season, joining fellow Rimouski alumni, Sidney Crosby, as the only players to win the award twice. The Rangers earned the top pick in the draft after the Carolina Hurricanes swept them out of the qualification round of the NHL's postseason. New York was among eight eliminated teams with a 12.5% chance to earn the No. 1 overall pick.
- Fit: Men's adidas Authentic Jerseys are made to layer underneath. For a tighter fit, we recommend ordering one size smaller than you normally wear.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- climalite ® technology conducts sweat and heat away from the body
- Authentic tie-down fight strap attached to inside lower back
- Long sleeve
- Sewn-on tackle twill letters and numbers
- Mesh inserts
- Sewn-on stripes
- Heat-sealed chrome NHL Shield at front collar
- Sewn-on fabric applique logo
- Machine wash, tumble dry low
- Tagless Collar
- Officially licensed
- Brand: adidas